Pauly Dental in Wichita, Kansas
No Dental Insurance? No Problem! We Have The Solution!
The Smile Advantage Plan is a membership-based dental savings plan for patients without insurance that provides the quality care you deserve at a price you can afford.
What is the Smile Advantage Plan?
The Smile Advantage Plan is a membership-based dental savings plan that provides the quality care you deserve at a price you can afford. Members pay an annual fee to receive regular exams, cleanings and X-rays along with access to significantly reduced rates on all other restorative and cosmetic dental procedures performed in our office. Plus, the plan offers many benefits including no annual caps, no limits, and no waiting periods. This provides for quick access to the care you need!
The Smile Advantage Plan helps to reduce overall dental costs for members. This ensures that they have access to top quality dental care when they need it. Thanks to the Smile Advantage Plan, the quality care you deserve is now available at a bigger savings than you ever imagined possible.
Our plan is designed to provide greater access to quality dental care at an affordable price.
- No yearly maximums No deductibles
- No claim forms
- No frequencies
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
- No one will be denied coverage
- No waiting periods (immediate eligibility)
The Smile Advantage Plan Includes:
- Up to 2 Exams, Routine Cleanings & Necessary X-rays
- Perio Plan – Up to 4 Perio Maintenance Cleanings, Routine Cleanings & Necessary X-rays
- Child Plan – Up To 2 Fluoride Treatments when Indicated • Oral Cancer Screenings
- 1 Cosmetic Consultation
- Full Mouth Whitening – Only $149
- 15% Discount On All Other Dental Treatment
Program Exclusions & Limitations
This is a savings plan, not dental insurance. It cannot be combined with any other insurance. It is only valid at this dental office; care from other providers and specialists is not included. Plan fees are subject to change. For complete details, see Plan Agreement or Plan Terms and Conditions.
†Children 13 or younger
** If periodontal infection is present, a periodontal plan may be required at an additional charge.